Our asset managers are responsible for the financial reporting and supervision for each property. This includes communication with the ownership as well as the implementation of the owner’s financing and refinancing objectives, financial analysis and review of the property financial reports and monitoring overall operating expenses. This will ensure that the property is maintained at a first-class level at costs that are reasonable in the current marketplace.
- Oversight of leasing team and leasing efforts
- Capital expenditure consideration
- Monitoring of the physical operation and condition of each property
- Coordination of services with ownership, property management and construction services
- Operating budget review and approval, financial reporting and expense monitoring
- Tenant retention and tenant relief requests, bankruptcies, lawsuits
- Lifestyle Projects
- Power Centers
- Neighborhood Grocer and Community Shopping Centers
- High Street Urban Core
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
The Retail Connection offers retail real estate property management services. We work to achieve a quality shopping experience and ensure that day-to-day center operations are consistent, efficient, and effective.
We give clients the power of the retail insider with our tenant representation. Our client-driven focus and relationships with leading national retailers provide us an unparalleled platform for these programs' success.