- Tenant Representation
- Strategic Planning
- Big Box
- General Brokerage
- Land Sales
- Pad Sales
- National Retail Chains
- Project Leasing
- Service Companies
- Shop Space
- Specialty Companies
Steve Greenberg is a Partner and Executive Vice President whose focus includes tenant representation, landlord representation, tenant driven retail development and retail center acquisitions.
As a retail-oriented broker, Greenberg’s tenure and broad experience in the business provide strong calculated decision-making capability, allowing his clients to capitalize on market optimization and financial results.
Greenberg’s vast experience has taken him all over the southeast for both tenant representation and landlord work in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Colorado and New Mexico.
Representing many of the real estate markets leading retailers, Greenberg is instrumental in playing a key part in strategic planning for new store site selection, renewals and relocations across multiple states for Bed Bath & Beyond, BuyBuy Baby, Cost Plus World Market, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Jo-Ann Stores, PetSmart, Nordstrom Rack, Tuesday Morning, Sam Moon Trading Co., Top Golf, Dave & Busters, and locally owned and operated restaurant institution Campisi’s Italian Restaurant.
In addition to tenant representation, Greenberg continues to do extensive landlord work, providing strategic planning and the execution of top-tier results. He has been involved in a breadth of high-level transactions and developments, as well as engineering several sales throughout his career.
- TX: Initial Belk Department Store roll-out
- TX, OK, CO, AL: Execution of 50+ Old Navy leases
- TX, OK, AR, MS, AL: Bed Bath & Beyond roll-out
- TX, OK: Execution of DSW expansion strategy
- Tyler, TX: The Village at Cumberland Park — played an integral part in the development and leasing of this power village project
- Longview, TX: North Loop Plaza — created an opportunity with the owner for an off-market sale to Connected Development Services in 2016
- Mesquite, TX: Mesquite Towne Centre Plaza — created a sale and value-add opportunity
- Waco, TX: Central Texas Marketplace Phase I — handled the leasing for the ground-up development; Phase II — created the development and handled the ground-up leasing
- Pharr, TX: Pharr Town Center — handled the leasing for the ground-up development; tenants include Buy Buy Baby, World Market, JoAnn Stores, Five Below, Main Event, Ross, Beall’s, and Academy Sports
Greenberg enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, exercising, hiking, fishing and snow skiing.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2017
Bennett Bark, Steve Greenberg, Steve Lieberman, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, Jack Weir, Luke Wilson, and Jeremy Zidell received the Power Brokers Awards from DCEO Magazine in 2017.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2016
Jeremy Zidell, Brandon Trimble, Mitch Traub, Terry Syler, Jenny Reynolds, Jack Weir, and Steve Greenberg were named Power Brokers by DCEO Magazine in 2016.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2014
Steve Lieberman, Steve Greenberg, John Mathes, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, and Jeremy Zidell were named Power Brokers by DCEO in 2014.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2013
Steve Greenberg, Steve Lieberman, John Mathes, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, and Jeremy Zidell were named Power Brokers by DCEO Magazine in 2013.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2010
Twelve brokers were named to the Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters list for 2010.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2009
Eleven brokers were named to the Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters list in 2009.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2008
There were fifteen Heavy Hitters named to the Dallas Business Journal list from The Retail Connection in 2008.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2007
Sixteen brokers were named to the Heavy Hitters list for 2007.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2006
The Retail Connection had 11 Heavy Hitters on the Dallas Business Journal’s list in 2006.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2005
Eleven brokers were named to the Heavy Hitters list of top brokers in DFW.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2004
The Retail Connection had 11 brokers named to the Heavy Hitters list.