- Tenant Representation
- Strategic Planning
- Big Box | Junior Box
- Land Sales
- Pad Sales
- Project Leasing
- Ground Up Development
Steve Greenberg is a partner and Executive Vice President whose focus includes tenant representation, landlord representation, tenant driven retail development and retail center acquisitions.
As a retail-oriented broker, Greenberg’s tenure and broad experience in the business provides strong calculated decision-making capability, allowing his clients to capitalize on market optimization and financial results.
Greenberg’s vast experience has taken him all over the southeast for both tenant representation and landlord work in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Representing many of the real estate markets leading retailers, Greenberg is instrumental in playing a key part in strategic planning for new store site selection, renewals and relocations across multiple states for Bed Bath & Beyond, BuyBuy Baby, Cost Plus World Market, DSW Designer Brands, Joann Stores, PetSmart, Nordstrom Rack, Tuesday Morning, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, American Freight Furniture, Sam Moon Trading Co., Topgolf, Dave & Busters, and locally owned and operated restaurant institution Campisi’s Italian Restaurant.
In addition to tenant representation, Greenberg continues to do extensive landlord work, providing strategic planning and the execution needed to achieve top-tier results. He has been involved in a range of high-level transactions and developments, as well as engineering several sales throughout his career.
- TX: Initial Belk Department Store roll-out
- TX, OK, CO, AL: Execution of 50+ Old Navy leases
- TX, OK, AR, MS, AL: Bed Bath & Beyond roll-out
- TX, OK: Execution of DSW expansion strategy
- Tyler, TX: The Village at Cumberland Park — played an integral part in the development and leasing of this power village project
- Longview, TX: North Loop Plaza — created an opportunity with the owner for an off-market sale to Connected Development Services in 2016
- Mesquite, TX: Mesquite Towne Centre Plaza — created a sale and
- Waco, TX: Central Texas Marketplace Phase I — handled the leasing for the ground-up development; Phase II — created the development and handled the ground-up leasing
- Pharr, TX: Pharr Town Center—handled the leasing for the ground-up development; tenants include BuyBuy Baby, Cost Plus World Market, Joann Stores, Five Below, Main Event, Ross, Sears, and Academy Sports
- Shenandoah, TX: Metropark Square – laid the groundwork for entertainment development by leasing to AMC Theatres, Dave & Busters, and Urban Air totaling 120,000 SF
- Dallas, TX: The Shops at Park Lane – handled the original leasing; Whole Foods, Old Navy, DSW Designer Brands, and many more national tenants
Greenberg enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, exercising, golfing, hiking, fishing and snow skiing.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2020
Steve Greenberg, Steve Lieberman, Susan Ridley, Jamie Streeter, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, Jack Weir, and Luke Wilson received the Power Brokers Awards from DCEO Magazine in 2020.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2017
Bennett Bark, Steve Greenberg, Steve Lieberman, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, Jack Weir, Luke Wilson, and Jeremy Zidell received the Power Brokers Awards from DCEO Magazine in 2017.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2016
Jeremy Zidell, Brandon Trimble, Mitch Traub, Terry Syler, Jenny Reynolds, Jack Weir, and Steve Greenberg were named Power Brokers by DCEO Magazine in 2016.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2014
Steve Lieberman, Steve Greenberg, John Mathes, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, and Jeremy Zidell were named Power Brokers by DCEO in 2014.
DCEO Magazine Awards 2013
Steve Greenberg, Steve Lieberman, John Mathes, Terry Syler, Mitch Traub, and Jeremy Zidell were named Power Brokers by DCEO Magazine in 2013.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2010
Twelve brokers were named to the Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters list for 2010.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2009
Eleven brokers were named to the Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters list in 2009.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2008
There were fifteen Heavy Hitters named to the Dallas Business Journal list from The Retail Connection in 2008.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2007
Sixteen brokers were named to the Heavy Hitters list for 2007.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2006
The Retail Connection had 11 Heavy Hitters on the Dallas Business Journal’s list in 2006.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2005
Eleven brokers were named to the Heavy Hitters list of top brokers in DFW.
Dallas Business Journal Awards 2004
The Retail Connection had 11 brokers named to the Heavy Hitters list.