Associate for Development & Acquisitions
The Retail Connection, through its development and acquisition platform, provides client-centered commercial real estate development, redevelopment, and acquisition, services.
Our Dallas office is seeking an Associate to assist the development, acquisition and asset management deal teams. Responsibilities include:
- financial modeling and financial record review and reporting
- real estate entitlement review
- investment committee presentations
- site planning and design and construction team interaction
- oversight of marketing, leasing, management & legal teams
- existing lease review and future lease negotiations
- asset management, and
- disposition of investments.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with internal teams, external consultants and alone as needed to achieve investment objectives in a timely manner.
Candidate must have deep attention to detail, strong analytical skills, including experience with financial modeling, excellent communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to consistently and accurately perform all required job tasks.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business with finance, economics or real estate focus
- Proficient in the MS Office products, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and a dedication to providing high quality work output
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Proven ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
- Capacity to learn quickly and perform all core job functions
- Self-motivated with ability to problem solve
- Adaptability to a changing environment and priorities, including local travel