There are 2 positions open for Administrative Professional
The Administrative Professional (Brokerage) supports the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, respect, positive attitude, commitment, accountability and ownership.
- Provide administrative assistance to a team of brokers
- Schedule tours, meetings and conference calls
- Create presentation books for broker review/revision
- Manage the calendars of senior brokers
- Research market surveys and properties using CoStar, Loopnet and miscellaneous internet searches depending on the property to obtain relevant information
- Assist in business development projects
- Interact with Research department and Marketing as needed for projects
- Create flyers and aerials from templates provided by Marketing department
- Assist with property marketing by gathering information for mailers, e-flyer schedules and broker newsletters
- Prepare and send correspondence (letters, memos, emails) on behalf of the broker to clients and associates
- Prepare documents including: Offering Memorandums, LOIs, Proposals, Agreements (lease, purchase and listing)
- Generate listing activity reports for review with broker and client (Deal Tracking)
- General office duties including scan, fax, copy, file documents, mail distribution, field calls for brokers, basic troubleshooting of office and brokerage equipment (copiers, smartphones, computers) before submitting ticket to IT
- Prepare and receive UPS/FedEx packages for brokers
- Provide backup phone and reception support to front desk
- Other administrative duties as assigned based on the current workload of the department
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects. They must be proactive in all aspects of the job and have meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial real estate and|or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, internet search engines, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required.
- Basic knowledge of drafting contracts required
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate accurately and clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment.
- Customer service oriented with a “can do” approach to work.