Steve Greenberg is a partner and Executive Vice President l Brokerage of The Retail Connection, L.P., a retail services and investment firm based in Dallas, Texas.
Greenberg’s focus includes tenant representation, landlord representation, tenant driven retail development and retail center acquisitions.
As a retail oriented broker, Greenberg’s tenure and broad experience in the business provide strong calculated decision-making capability, allowing his clients to capitalize on market optimization and financial results.
Greenberg’s vast experience has taken him all over the southeast for both tenant representation and landlord work in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Colorado and New Mexico.
Representing many of the real estate markets leading retailers, Greenberg is instrumental in playing a key part in strategic planning for new store site selection, renewals and relocations across multiple states for Bed Bath & Beyond, BuyBuy Baby, Cost Plus World Market, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Jo-Ann Stores, PetSmart, Nordstrom Rack, Tuesday Morning, Sam Moon Trading Co., Top Golf, Dave & Busters, and locally owned and operated restaurant institution Campisi’s Italian Restaurant.
In addition to tenant representation, Greenberg continues to do extensive landlord work, providing strategic planning and the execution of top-tier results.
He has been involved in a breadth of high-level transactions and developments, as well as engineering several sales throughout his career.
• TX: Initial Belk Department Store roll-out
• TX, OK, CO, AL: Execution of 50+ Old Navy leases
• TX, OK, AR, MS, AL: Bed Bath & Beyond roll-out
• TX, OK: Execution of DSW expansion strategy
• Tyler, TX: The Village at Cumberland Park – played an integral part in the development and leasing
of this power village project
• Longview, TX: North Loop Plaza – created an opportunity with the owner for an off-market sale to Connected Development Services in 2016
• Killeen, TX: La Cascata Power Village – created ground-up retail development opportunity
• Corpus Christi, TX: The Realm of Corpus Christi – created ground-up retail development opportunity
• Mesquite, TX: Mesquite Towne Centre Plaza – created a sale and value-add opportunity
• Waco, TX: Central Texas Marketplace Phase I – handled the leasing for the ground-up development; Phase II – created the development and handled the ground-up leasing
• Pharr, TX: Pharr Town Center – handled the leasing for the ground-up development; tenants include Buy Buy Baby, World Market, JoAnn Stores, Five Below, Main Event, Ross, Beall’s, and Academy Sports
Greenberg enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, exercising, hiking, fishing and snow skiing.