Director of IT
The Information Technology Director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio locations. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions in partner with Centre Technologies.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Coordinate with and supervise Managed Services Provider (Centre Technologies).
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Monitor open trouble tickets of end-users and ensure that they are opened and worked to satisfaction.
- Assist end-users with minor issues that can be resolved without going through a ticket process.