OVERVIEWWith an exclusive focus on retail and retailers, The Retail Connection navigates its clients through the real estate market with unmatched industry knowledge, experience, relationships and a total commitment to their success. Our primary objective is to continually create value for our clients by helping them maximize the connection with their customers.
Our core focus is and always will be driving the expansion plans of ou...
Read More »
HISTORYSteve Lieberman and Alan Shor joined together in the summer of 2003 with a shared vision to build a company that would embody their high standards and team-oriented approach. On January 2, 2004, they launched The Retail Connection, L.P. (“TRC”), immediately attracting and engaging top professionals throughout the industry.
TRC combined Lieberman’s strategic vision with Shor’s operating and management stren...
Read More »
LEADERSHIPWith roots deeply entrenched in the retail industry, The Retail Connection's leadership has established long-standing relationships within the retail and real estate communities. Our reputation, experience and ongoing work with major retailers is widely recognized and offers an unparalleled source of market knowledge and insight, as well as the benefit of invaluable relationships with owners and developers.
The Retail Conne...
Read More »
LOCATIONSThe Retail Connection, L.P. with its roots and headquarters in Dallas, also has offices in Austin, Houston and San Antonio. The Southwest continues to be a strategic target for the company, and its business relationships and retailer expansions have grown exponentially since its inception.
Read More »
EMPLOYMENTFinding the best talent is our first mission. Our people and clients are the absolute keys to our business. We want our employees to wake up each morning knowing that what you do is important, that your contributions count, and that you are doing something you really enjoy.
We offer competitive employee benefits, encourage mentoring and professional development and reward employees based on results, attitude, and commitment to the ...
Read More »
COMMUNITYThe Retail Connection has great appreciation for the generations that came before us and everything they did to provide us with the platform on which we live today. We live great lives built on awesome sacrifices and commitment by so many others, and the opportunity to carry the torch of their vision any step is a great privilege. Our focus includes enriching the health, education, and quality of life of our elderly and children and helping othe...
Read More »
Wyatt G. Russo is a Senior Vice President | Brokerage at The Retail Connection, L.P. As one of the company’s original associates, Russo was a top ten producer in 2004 and speciali...See Full Profile
Snapping a picture of a pair ...
Pop-up shops are on the rise ...
D CEO is proud to announce th...
A partnershipbetween The Reta...
The Retail Connection, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a full-service commercial real estate services firm with an exclusive focus on retail and retailers. The property management position is for our Austin, Texas office.
· -Implements the approved strategic plan for the property. Has primary responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the property to ensure that all site operations are in compliance with established policies and procedures, the management agreement, and are consistent with the client's overall objectives.
· -Conducts formal site inspections weekly in compliance with established standard operating policies and procedures.
· -Monitors and enforces the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases.
· -Answer tenant maintenance calls and emails, review lease for responsibility, and communicate to tenant.
· -Budget and financial report preparation
· -Negotiate service agreements, help select contractors/suppliers, and be the liaison between tenants and third-party providers.
· -Directs work of maintenance technicians and oversees the work of vendors/contractors.
· -Prepare lease abstracts and other documents for tenant files.
· -Monitor delinquencies and contact tenants for collection.
· -Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met.
· -Bachelor Degree preferred.
· -Minimum of 3+ years of real estate property management or related experience.
· -Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic understanding of computer software programs.
· -MRI and Yardi experience.
· -Demonstrated initiative and reflect a sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting or improving upon deadlines.
· -Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
· -Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· -The qualified candidate will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, be extremely professional with a positive attitude, and customer service oriented.
· -Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks.
· -Superior time-management, attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills are essential.
Finding the best talent is our first mission. Our people and clients are the absolute keys to our business. We want our employees to wake up each morning knowing that what you do is important, that your contributions count, and that you are doing something you really enjoy.
We offer competitive employee benefits, encourage mentoring and professional development and reward employees based on results, attitude, and commitment to the team. We want you to feel like partners in the entire business process.
The Retail Connection team has been forging new paths with innovative solutions and rewarding opportunities, and we are always looking for the best in their area of talent to join our outstanding group of professionals.