OVERVIEWWith an exclusive focus on retail and retailers, The Retail Connection navigates its clients through the real estate market with unmatched industry knowledge, experience, relationships and a total commitment to their success. Our primary objective is to continually create value for our clients by helping them maximize the connection with their customers.
Our core focus is and always will be driving the expansion plans of ou...
Read More »
HISTORYSteve Lieberman and Alan Shor joined together in the summer of 2003 with a shared vision to build a company that would embody their high standards and team-oriented approach. On January 2, 2004, they launched The Retail Connection, L.P. (“TRC”), immediately attracting and engaging top professionals throughout the industry.
TRC combined Lieberman’s strategic vision with Shor’s operating and management stren...
Read More »
LEADERSHIPWith roots deeply entrenched in the retail industry, The Retail Connection's leadership has established long-standing relationships within the retail and real estate communities. Our reputation, experience and ongoing work with major retailers is widely recognized and offers an unparalleled source of market knowledge and insight, as well as the benefit of invaluable relationships with owners and developers.
The Retail Conne...
Read More »
LOCATIONSThe Retail Connection, L.P. with its roots and headquarters in Dallas, also has offices in Austin, Houston and San Antonio. The Southwest continues to be a strategic target for the company, and its business relationships and retailer expansions have grown exponentially since its inception.
Read More »
EMPLOYMENTFinding the best talent is our first mission. Our people and clients are the absolute keys to our business. We want our employees to wake up each morning knowing that what you do is important, that your contributions count, and that you are doing something you really enjoy.
We offer competitive employee benefits, encourage mentoring and professional development and reward employees based on results, attitude, and commitment to the ...
Read More »
COMMUNITYThe Retail Connection has great appreciation for the generations that came before us and everything they did to provide us with the platform on which we live today. We live great lives built on awesome sacrifices and commitment by so many others, and the opportunity to carry the torch of their vision any step is a great privilege. Our focus includes enriching the health, education, and quality of life of our elderly and children and helping othe...
Read More »
Terry Syler is a Partner and Executive Vice President with The Retail Connection, L.P., dedicating his business activities to all aspects of the retail real estate business includ...See Full Profile
Snapping a picture of a pair ...
Pop-up shops are on the rise ...
D CEO is proud to announce th...
A partnershipbetween The Reta...
The Administrative Professional – Brokerage supports the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, respect, positive attitude, commitment, accountability and ownership.
· Provide administrative assistance to a team of brokers
· Schedule tours, meetings and conference calls
· Create presentation books for broker review/revision
· Manage the calendars of senior brokers
· Research market surveys and properties using CoStar, Loopnet and miscellaneous internet searches depending on the property to obtain relevant information
· Assist in business development projects
· Interact with Research department and Marketing as needed for projects
· Create flyers and aerials from templates provided by Marketing department
· Assist with property marketing by gathering information for mailers, eflyer schedules and broker newsletters
· Prepare and send correspondence (letters, memos, emails) on behalf of the broker to clients and associates
· Prepare documents including: Offering Memorandums, LOIs, Proposals, Agreements (lease, purchase and listing)
· Generate listing activity reports for review with broker and client (Deal Tracking)
· General office duties including scan, fax, copy, file documents, mail distribution, field calls for brokers, basic troubleshooting of office and brokerage equipment (copiers, smartphones, computers) before submitting ticket to IT
· Prepare and receive UPS/FedEx packages for brokers
· Provide backup phone and reception support to front desk
· Other administrative duties as assigned based on the current workload of the department
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects. They must be proactive in all aspects of the job and have meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
· Degree preferred but not required.
· 2-3 years of experience in commercial real estate and|or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required.
· Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, internet search engines, Microsoft Office Word,Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suites a plus.
· Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate accurately and clearly both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment.
· Customer service oriented with a “can do” approach to work.
Please click the link for full job description: /uploads/DAL - Administrative Professional Property Management Job Description.pdf
Finding the best talent is our first mission. Our people and clients are the absolute keys to our business. We want our employees to wake up each morning knowing that what you do is important, that your contributions count, and that you are doing something you really enjoy.
We offer competitive employee benefits, encourage mentoring and professional development and reward employees based on results, attitude, and commitment to the team. We want you to feel like partners in the entire business process.
The Retail Connection team has been forging new paths with innovative solutions and rewarding opportunities, and we are always looking for the best in their area of talent to join our outstanding group of professionals.